We hope you will include the DeSoto County Education Foundation in your charitable giving plans each year by :
- Making a contribution in honor of a special teacher in the life of you or your child.
- Making a contribution in honor of someone who has had a special influence on your life.
- Make a contribution in memory of a loved one who valued education.
- Sponsor or give to the Teacher and Employee of the Year Recognition event.
- Provide a sponsorship to New Teacher Orientation.
- Give to the BackPack for Kids program so that children do not go hungry on the weekends.
- Provide a sponsorship to the DeSoto County High School Top 10% Recognition event.
- Make a donation to a specific teacher for classroom materials or equipment.
- Donate to a specific school project.
- Give to the foundation to be used for those programs with the greatest need.
Using the donation form, tax-deductible contributions can be mailed to DCEF, or via the Make a Donation (PayPal) button at the top of each page. DeSoto School District employees may choose to have automatic deductions made from their paycheck to the foundation. If you would like to direct your money to a certain school or program, just put that in the notes area.
DeSoto County Education Foundation, Inc.
P. O. Box 2000
Arcadia, Florida 34265